Aptana Update Site
This site is designed to be used though the Eclipse or Aptana update manager.
Installing this Plugin via Aptana or Eclipse
- From the Help menu, select Install New Software... to open an Install pop-up window.
- In the Work with: text box of the Install window, type the URL for the update site, and hit the Enter key.
- In the populated table below, check the box next to the name of the plug-in, and click the Next button.
- Click the Next button to go to the license page.
- Choose the option to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click the Finish button.
- Save the above file to an easy-to-find location.
- Open Eclipse distribution, and go to Help -> Install New Software....
- Click the Add... button to open the Add Site window.
- Click the Archive... button, and select the file saved in step 1.
- Select the appropriate plugins to install, and click Next -> Next.
- Click the Finish button.