If you want to update to a particular version, you can use the URLs above to update to a specific version.
- Release Candidate: Releases just about to be pushed to stable. In final QA. (master branch)
- Beta: Pre-production, in various states of being tested. En route for next release. (release branch)
- Nightly: The latest version, hot off the build server. No testing. (development branch)
- Select Preferences
- On Windows, Preferences are found under the Window menu.
- On Mac, Preferences are found under the Titanium Studio menu.
- In Preferences, expand the Install/Updates arrow and select Available Software Sites.
- Click the add button, and add an update site listed above.
- Save your changes, and exit the preferences dialog.
- Go to the Help menu, and select Check for Titanium updates. You should see a new update posted. Follow the instructions in the dialogs.